Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Care Packages

Well, I finished the rainbow socks, and they are all shipped out!  These are probably the fastest socks I have ever completed, thanks to being heelless.

I have another package to ship out that was about the same size as the rainbow socks, and luckily Mr. Logical just got in a shipment of Spotbot cleaner.  They individually boxed every bottle. so I decided to use two of those for my little care packages.  Because the boxes were pretty marked up from other shipping, I wrapped both in pretty scrapbook paper before I sealed everything in packing tape.

While I was packing up these care packages, I remembered that I had pinned this box of sunshine care package with the intention of sending one to my sister.  But I don't think she will mind if I send one to our sick friend instead.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools