Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Life List

From said road trip
I have been thinking a lot about life lists lately, also known as bucket lists.  My mom loves to know what is on people's life list, and she was asking people at my aunt's Father's Day crab feast.  I don't really have a life list, which is weird because I love making lists.  I did try and make a 101 in 1001 list, but somehow I never got into it.  Maybe my problem is that usually the best and most memorable things that I have done are things I haven't even thought about or considered doing.  Like prior to meeting Mr. Logical, I would never have thought about surfing, let alone surfing with a baby sea turtle.  Or taking a weeklong road trip with someone I had only dated for about two months, and one of those months he wasn't even in the country.

But there are still somethings that I would really like to do, and think about doing often.  I am torn on actually writing a life list though.  Something to think about this weekend...

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools