Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Box of Sunshine Part 1

I am still working on the Box of Sunshine package for my friend with cancer.  I don't want to put in a lot of candy or food, because I don't really know how chemo will affect her, so I have been trying to think of different things to put in.  Michael's was a great resource, and I hit up the Bath and Bodyworks semi annual sale, too.  Here is what I have so far:

The Box of Sunshine so far

  • Let the sunshine in card
  • Notecards
  • Tiny sticky notes
  • Pencils
  • Pedicure set
  • Yellow nail polish
  • Lemon Sunshine Slush hand sanitizer
  • Lemon Sunshine Slush foaming hand soap
  • Lemonade Ice flavored water
  • Big fake Gerbera daisy
  • Little yellow scrapbooking flowers (will be sprinkled on the top)
The box still seems rather empty, so I am searching for more interesting things to put it that are still yellow.  I will probably add a box of tea, some yellow yarn, and maybe a little crossword book.  Hmm...  I see a Target run in my future.  

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools