Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Homemaker

I finally finished and shipped my sister's wedding gift last week.  I also just finished a pair of socks for my other sister's birthday that was in May, apparently I've been working on them for a year and a half.  I have one more pair of socks to finish up before I can move on to a new project, Mr. Logical's Aran sweater.

A few months ago, one of my sisters gave me a cookbook that she got from a friend of hers.  I kind of just took it to be nice, but a few weeks ago I cracked it open in a moment of desperation.  It has been so hot out, that we can't bear to turn on any other cooking appliance.  This cookbook, The Busy Mom's Slow Cooker Cookbook, is awesome!  I'd used my slow cooker before, with rather disappointing results, but I've had great luck with the recipes in this one.  Tomorrow night, beef stew.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools